[Ansteorra-announce] GW Rapier War Practice

Lisa York amelotlisette at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 12:02:23 PST 2011

Greeting Ansteorra Rapier Community !!

War is just around the corner!! Please stay and join us as we hold
our first Rapier War practice the Sunday after Candlemas February the 6th
starting at 10:00am and ending at 1:00pm. Even if your not able to make it to
Gulfwar this year it would be great to have your skill on the practice
field. Also, we will need Marshals so if any are willing to stay and help it
would be greatly appreciated .

Please see the link below for directions:
http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/whereweare.php

~ Please contact me off list with questions or comments.

In  service,
Dona Amelot Lisette de Blammont
GW Rapier General