[Ansteorra-announce] Northern Regional Practice

Evangelos centurionevan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 15:10:03 PST 2011

Hello Everyone.
        Centurion Evangelos here, your Northern Regional General. I am
making this post to announce a NRFP on February 26. This will be held at
Camp Cimarron in Coyle, Ok. House Wolfstar is having their Company of Wolves
and after the Top Dawg tourney we will be having the NRFP. Come out, have
some fun with us and give your gear one last test before Gulf Wars.
    In Service,

         Centurion Evangelos Thrakios
         Squire to Sir Asoph Hearts
         Northern Regional General

--
"An army of sheep led by a Lion will always defeat an army of Lions led by a
sheep"