[Ansteorra-announce] Legacy of Lions Lost and Found

Kim Peters shea130 at aol.com
Sun Oct 16 15:34:52 PDT 2011

Greetings Good Gentles:

The following items were left at Legacy of Lions.  If this is your item, please feel free to contact me off list at elspethmacauslane at gmail dot com, and we will work together to get your item back to you.

Yours in service,
Lady Elspeth MacAuslane
Event Steward
Legacy of Lions / 35th Anniversary Celebration
Barony of Bjornsborg

Tall green mug
"Pewter" goblet
Leather mug with plastic insert
Large wooden bowl (cracked) with a serving spoon
Small wooden bowl with a "S" on the bottom
Small wooden bowl with a soup spoon
Small paring knife
Bath Towel
Large linen armoring coif
4 Tall, white pillar candles
4 tea lights
Child's dress (blue and sleeveless)
X-Large blue plaid pajama bottoms
Red hand towel
Green napkin
Brown fabric length
Small linen bag (size of a Sachet d'Épices)
Hair pin
Pierre Cardin Ball Point Pen
Solar Light Top (blue decorated with stars)
Felt basket with blue ribbon and white, silk roses
Cloth Bag with Heidelburg on the front
White left handed leather work glove
Yellow left handed leather work glove
Battle Axe