[Ansteorra-announce] We're having a BRAWL!

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 13:11:04 PDT 2011

The Shire of Loch Ruadh invites…nay…CHALLENGES you to attend
our October event, The Fall Brawl. Come show your mettle against some of the
finest fighters in the Kingdom.
Take up arms against thy foes and prove that you have the honor,
strength and ferocity needed to win the Premier Title of “The Bear of
Loch Ruadh”, our Shire’s newest
Titled Champion.  But that tourney will only be the beginning of
the brutal fun. We have scheduled chivalric melees, a rapier brawl, a newcomer’s
tourney, an archery
tournament, a Grand Brawl, and youth combat!

And for those who enjoy the more gentle pursuits, we have a Titled
Artisan competition, a Titled Bard competition, and merchants selling fabulous
wares, a silent auction, and
a delicious feast.

And pray, let us not forget the children during this
celebration of fall! We have an entire day of children’s activities planned,
everything from Punkin’ Chunkin’ to Trick or
Treat on the List Field.

There is truly something for everyone at the brawl!  So, come one, come all, join our brawl, join
our brawl!

Event Website: http://ninja-code.net/fallbrawl/
Date: October 14-16th (Site opens at 4pm on
Friday and closes at noon on Sunday) Merchants Welcome!
Location: Hillsboro, TX

in Service, and with hope of seeing YOU there,

The Autocrats, Lady Kat and Lord Kaz
Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra