[Ansteorra-announce] Bjornsborg's Tournament of the Smitten Heart, Feb 22-24, 2013

Carolle Ternus clternus at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 16 13:56:11 PST 2013

Please join the Barony of Bjornsborg in a week's time as the Personifications of Love and Lust preside over tournaments designed to decide who should have dominion over the other.

Please see the event ad in the Black Star and the information at our website regarding all the activities:

http://bjornsborg.ansteorra.org/BookofLove/index.html

Remember, the archery competition is target archery.  The rapier and Chivalric will be single challenges initially, then a snowball melee, so be sure to bring you item for the war chest, which will be shared among the winning teams.  (During the rapier competition, there will be time and space for Cut and Thrust.)  For the STATIC A&S competitions, the themes are Love and Lust, with each getting its own space.  For Love, documentation is suggested but not required while for Lust, rudimentary documentation is required.

Be sure to check the FAQ page, the schedule page and the pages related to each activity, in addition to the page with the site rules, fees, etc. -  all on the webpage.

We have a terrific lunch planned for sale to 75 people.  The evening meal will be a potluck supper, so check the webpage to see what you should bring if you decide to stay for it.  After supper, we hope to have a bardic circle with singing and storytelling.

ACCEPS is still open.  Take advantage of this service if you want to be sure to purchase the tasty lunch we are preparing for you.

We are looking forward to seeing many of you soon!
Radegund
Co-Steward, TotSH