[Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom Missile Marshal Deputy Appointements

Missile Marshal missile at marshal.ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 19 18:28:29 PST 2013

Greetings to the wonderful people of Ansteorra!

I have several Deputy appointments to make so first I would like to thank
all those who have applied for one of the deputy positions, it really made
the choices very close and also made me very happy to have so many
spectacularly qualified people to choose from.

I would especially like to thank those officers who are stepping down.
These people have stepped up and done a terrific job in their positions. HL
Jean-Paul DeCalmont has served as the Emergency Relief Deputy for a number
of years and even had to step in at one point several years ago to
temporarily take over. HL Eadric Anstapa has served as the Royal Rounds
Keeper for years and years and has done a terrific job. HL Arthur Blackmoon
has served as the Thrown Weapons Deputy for more than 4 years and has
taught many people how to participate and how to marshal. Centurion Wayland
of Durlach has served as the Siege Weapons Deputy and has seen tremendous
growth under him. To each of these great people I owe a debt of gratitude
and thanks for all that they have done for their office and the Kingdom of
Ansteorra.

The new Deputies are:
Emergency Relief: HL Gunnarr Haukr
Royal Rounds Keeper:Lord Francois de Lions
Siege Weapons Deputy: Lord Karl Thorgeirsson
Thrown Weapons Deputy: Lord Lochlan Shaw

Congratulations to each of these fine people that have stepped forward and
volunteered their time and energies to help the community and the Kingdom
of Ansteorra.

YIS
HL Vincenti da Murano
Kingdom Missile Marshal, Ansteorra