[Ansteorra-announce] New Deputy Kingdom Seneschal position: Advertising

Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 10 12:58:14 PST 2013

Greetings Ansteorra,

With the announcement from Their Majesties of a return of some funds paid
for the lawsuit settlement, combined with the desire to grow the Society
and the Kingdom, I have created a new Deputy Kingdom Seneschal responsible
for Advertising.  We believe that a more professional and considered
approach to getting the word out about our fantastic hobby will greatly
improve the effectiveness of such efforts.

Advertising does cost money, and the Kingdom is also asking for groups to
consider donating to the Kingdom coffers to allow us to pursue some of the
more effective but costlier advertising strategies.  This is an investment
in the Kingdom and your own group's success.

Please send me applications for this office ASAP. I'd like to have this
office filled before Gulf Wars, so I'll close the application period on
March 1st.

The ideal person for this office has an extensive knowledge of multi-form
advertising, particularly for non-profit and/or hobby groups.

Thanks,
Duke Ulsted the Unsteady
Kingdom Seneschal