[Ansteorra-announce] KA&S registration is open

Minister of Arts and Sciences kingdom at moas.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 6 17:01:30 PST 2014

Good Evening Ansteorra,

I hope all are staying warm on this brisk winter night. This blast of cold
only reminds me that Kingdom A&S is just around the corner, Feb 8th, and
all know by now Rosenfeld is hosting this year.

 Pre-registration is open and is required for all entries. Send all entry
registration to:  moas at ansteorra.org.

It is very important to provide the following information for each entry:

SCA name:

Phone number:

E-mail address:

Title of entry:

Brief description of entry:

Half or full table:

Do you need an end table?

Is an outlet needed?

Please email scholarly papers to me at moas at ansteorra.org  by Jan 25th. To
keep it fair for all artisans no late papers will be accepted.

You can find a lot of information on line at the Kingdom A&S webpage
http://moas.ansteorra.org/.

Please send all questions and inquires to me at moas at ansteorra.org. .

IMPORTANT MESSAGE BELOW!!!!!

If you can, please have a laurel look over your documentation but if you
don’t have a contact with a laurel please send it to me at
moas at ansteorra.org, this year we have laurels available to look over your
documentation to tweak it before Kingdom A&S. It is also a good idea to set
up your display and to see how it will look before Kingdom A&S.

--
Mistress Melisenda de Barcelona, OL
Kingdom Minister of Arts & Science