[Ansteorra-announce] Round Table Thanks

Kingdom Seneschal via Ansteorra-announce2 ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 20 07:53:27 PDT 2014

I profusely apologize for completely forgetting to offer my thanks during
the Great Officer open session yesterday.

First and foremost, Thank You to Countess Elizabeth Seale for arranging for
the lovely site and then for doing a great job autocratting the event.
Next, Thank You to Their Excellencies and the Barony of Elfsea for
sponsoring the event and for all of the set-up, running, and clean-up crew
and anyone who lent a hand to make this a very successful and productive
officer meeting.

And one point I did mention, but that bears repeating: Thank You to all of
those who serve as officers and deputies in Ansteorra.  Without you the
Kingdom would grind to a halt.

Ulsted the Unsteady
Kingdom Seneschal