No subject

Wed May 7 21:15:54 PDT 2014

my last minute request for more light in Court, you always came through.
Thank you so much to you and your tireless staff.  You are one of those
gems in the Crown of Ansteorra that makes Her shine above the rest.

Ariella Christine d'Aille (Co-Steward and Rose Ball),
You never cease to amaze me.  From the "safety briefings" (hence the
"Stewardess" title) and note taking, to coordinating the staff gifts and
Popsicles for the work weekend, to convincing your musicians to stay after
Court for the Ball....and all this while designing costumes for a
production of "Richard III", you never let me down!  I'm glad to have you
back! ;-) xoxo

Bronwen Brocher (Assistant to the Event Steward),
When I was first handed the Bryn Gwlad Event Steward's manual (no, I didn't
know it all when I took the job! ;-), I had no idea what a "Steward Keeper"
was.  Boy, I sure do now!  Thank you for: the water, the ice cream, the
support, keeping an eye on my mug, helping me set up my chairs, pavilion
and all the other stuff you did for me throughout the day.  And a very
special thank you to both you and His Grace, Kein for your wonderful idea
for the "Field of Legends".  You are priceless (and Kein is a *very* lucky
guy).  I'm glad to hear that someone finally rescued you out of your
dress... ;-)

Andre de Chartres (Herald),
Your voices let everyone know what we needed to know.  From Phoebus
mounting his chariot in the morning to the final Vivat's at evening Court,
we always knew what to do, where to go and where to be.  A hearty Vivat to
you and your staff!

Rurik the Red (Chirurgeon/Water Bearer),
No one died.....
Seriously, from helping prevent possible heat exhaustion, providing relief
from an allergic reaction to those dreaded fire ants, to those wonderful
damp towels to place on our necks, you were the savior to those who
otherwise could not enjoy the event.  Sorry for the heat, but you made it
that much more tolerable!  Thanks to you and your staff for keeping us well
watered and safe.

Deitrich Kempenich von Eltz  (The Scottish Herdsman):
I begged you to provide a fun way to handle the vehicles on site and you
didn't let me down!  Parking is always a trouble spot for an event Steward
(heck, I don't like to move my car at events either), but you made it
weird, unusual and a source for many a future bardic circle (hey, word fame
is word fame.... ;-)!  I hope your cattle didn't stray far and that you
were able to finally clean your clothes.... ;-)  Thanks to you and your
staff...and well, the other herdsmen that helped you, too... ;-)

Conner Drummond (Feast Service),
Serving the hungry masses is not an easy job, but you and your staff were
able to serve us the food and keep us happy throughout the feast.  Many
thanks for one of the least glorious jobs at an event.  I hear the "tips"
weren't bad either! ;-)

Celestria Ledragon (Gate),