No subject

Wed May 7 21:15:54 PDT 2014

everyone knew they were about to experience the Barony of Bryn Gwlad's
hospitality, you let our 360+ weary travelers know they were about to enjoy
themselves.  Oh...and thank you and your staff for covering my scheduled
shift when I was too swamped to cover it...the "coins" are in the mail....
;-)

Duncan Macconacher (Gate Ambience),
The gate is always the first thing our patrons see when entering a site
and, as such, help set the tone for the event.  We are known for our
excellent Baronial Guard, and as Captain, you let everyone know as they
drove in the gate, that they would be safe within our walls.  Thank you and
your staff for braving the heat and breathing the dust and providing the
ambiance we needed.

Clarissa di Ferenze (Head Cook),
"Food, glorious food!"...and, boy, was it!  Feeding 100+ people, outside,
during the heat of the Ansteorran summer is *not* a job many would attempt.
Not only did you *volunteer*, but you provided us with a sumptuous banquet
that is one of the best I've ever eaten!  Thank you and your staff for such
a memorable and refreshing feast!

Aethelyan Moondragon (List Clerk and Mentor),
When I was first granted the position of Event Steward, the first request I
made of HRM (well, actually, as I recall, I *told* her) was having you as
List Clerk.  I have known you for almost 20 years and I have *never* seen
one of your lists run roughly.  You kept us on schedule and looked lovely
doing it (you positively glowed in that dress whenever the sun hit you!).
Running a list with 80+ fighters is a tough logistical task but in addition
you also ran the Guardian of the Queen's Hope tournament as well.  Thank
you from the bottom of all the rapier community's heart....and as I said
before, the "Little White Scarf" is about 15 years late! ;-)

Sigereth d'Aiencort (Crown Lunch),
You really know how to introduce yourself to the Court with a bang, don't
you?  The food and its display was, quite simply, most impressive (I
especially liked the eagle ice mold! ;-).  It tasted wonderful, looked
wonderful and even held up despite the oppressive heat.  I think you will
be going places and I look forward to more taste testing of your dishes in
the near future! ;-)

Alina Mitchell (Children's Activities),
The children stayed cool, enjoyed themselves and even were able to present
some of their "peacock art" to HRM.  We seem to have quite a few children
in the Barony these days and you are quite good at keeping them happy!
Thank you and your staff for such a wonderful job.

Johan Kiefer Haden (Feast Cleanup),
We have a hard enough time doing this in our own house, let alone for over
100 people!  I thought this would be the most difficult position to fill
but you jumped right in, found your crew and made it all happen
flawlessly....and with a bum leg!  I'm sorry you hurt yourself the week
before, but the way you kept going, it never seemed to slow you down.  Keep
up the great work and a big thanks to you and all of your crew.

Christian Dore and Claire Shayhan (Web Site),
Communication is key to organizing a production like this and the two of
you provided more than enough for the populace of Ansteorra (and, well
beyond!).  I am still receiving kudos on the layout and design.  This page
is quite the envy of the internet savvy and you both came through with
flying colors...and fonts...and graphics...and...and....Thanks! ;-)

Avery Shaw (Marshal in Charge and Head Table Coordinator),
Well, we were disappointed to lose you to Stargate, but you still were able
to do two jobs even after moving away.  The marshalling went smoothly, your
staff was outstanding and you were even able to keep folks from climbing
over and under the ropes!  The head table looked lovely and I know everyone
was well served and fed!  Thank you and your staff for such a wonderful
job.

Zacharria Inez De Bolzon (Event Ambiance),