[Ansteorra-announce] Once Upon a Time...in Agincourt

Julia via Ansteorra-announce2 ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 2 09:24:30 PDT 2014

Greetings!

This weekend, Rosenfeld will be hosting Once Upon a Time...in Agincourt and
invite all to journey to our Fair Shire. As always, we promise great fun,
great food, and the opportunity to revel with friends.
This year, our scheduled activities will include the following:

5-Man (Chivalric) Melee Team Scenarios - Centurion Peter McIntyre promises
to test your fighting skills and ability to work as a team.  Teams are
limited to no more than two members of the Order of Chivalry per team.

3-Man Team Target Archery Competition - Master (Don) Sebastian Eton
Frobishire has elected not to disclose scenario details so that all may
begin with the same disadvantage.

A&S and Bardic Champion (Titled) Competions - Lady Emma Fairwyll/Baron
Tostig Logiosophia - - "VICTORY OR DESTINY”....Have you triumphed
Victoriously over a daunting piece of art, an exciting heart-tugging
oration or song....or is it simply your Destiny that will result in your
claiming the title of Rosenfeld's Bardic Champion or Rosenfeld's A&S
Champion?  For Victory, describe how you overcame a tricky part of the
creation of your entry.  For “Destiny” describe what led up to entering and
what winning this titled competition means to you. We eagerly await your
performance or entry!

Rapier Melees Practice Scenarios - Mistress Rhiannon ferch Cian -
Non-competition - Format to be determined based on number of participants.

Feast - HL Isabelot de Forens - a Cool Summer Feast - limited to 75

Informal Hafla - Mistress Rhiannon ferch Cian - We will be hosting an
informal, non-competition Hafla after Feast.  We hope you will stay for the
fun!

Additional information regarding site, fees, schedule, and feast menu/fees
can be found on our website
http://rosenfeld.ansteorra.org/Sundark/index.html

Safe journeys,

Duchess Julia de Montoya, Event Steward