[Ansteorra-announce] Once Upon a Time...in Agincourt

Timothy O'Connell via Ansteorra-announce2 ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 4 20:16:23 PDT 2014

Greetings Ansteorra!

Please join me this weekend at Once Upon a Time in Agincourt.  We will have
many melee scenarios to fill the day.

Our teams of five will compete against each other in bridge, open field,
broken field, and a defend the king scenarios.  These scenarios will be
combat archery friendly, and HL Vincenti will be on site to help with
authorizations, so worry not, my friends, a good time will be had for those
who choose to test their metal against the English and the French.

In service,

Centurion Peter MacIntyre