[Ansteorra-announce] Once Upon a Time...in Agincourt

Julia via Ansteorra-announce2 ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 10 07:57:38 PDT 2014

 Greetings Ansteorra!

The Shire of Rosenfeld wishes to thank those who made the journey to our
"Once Upon a Time...in Agincourt" event last weekend.  A special thank you
to Centurion Peter  (Chivalric MiC), HL Vincenti (Combat Archery MiC), Don
Sebastian (Target Archery MiC), HL Isabelot (Feast) and Mistress Vara
(Waterbearing).  Their service to Rosenfeld and to the Kingdom should be
commended.  Without good gentles like these, small groups would not be able
to host Ansteorra and offer a varying number of activities.  Vivat!

Thank you to the entrants who participated in our Titled competitions.  We
were both entertained and inspired by their entries.  We are pleased to
announce our Titled Champions:

   - Lady Auðr Rikarðsdottir - Barony of Bonwicke - Bardic
   - Lady Emma Fairwyll - Shire of Rosenfeld - A&S

The archery scenarios were of varying levels of difficulty and designed
with the team concept in mind. The winning Archery team was Team Elfsea
(comprised of Master Caelin, HL Pyro, and Mark).  Challengers included Team
Steppes and Team Shadowlands.  We salute these skilled archers!

Overall, we were able to take care of individuals who required
authorizations/re-authorization, witnessed interesting scenarios and arts
entries, and enjoyed an entertaining evening beginning with a sumptuous
feast.

Thank you, Ansteorra, for allowing the opportunity to host you.

In Service,

Julia
Event Steward
Shire of Rosenfeld