[Ansteorra-announce] The Shire of Gates Edge 25th Anniversary Celebration

Seneschal of Gate's Edge via Ansteorra-announce2 ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Aug 31 11:49:12 PDT 2015

The Shire of Gate’s Edge is having its 25th Anniversary Celebration.

Saturday, October 3rd, 2015. 8:30am-8:00pm

Kinsman Lutheran Church, 12200 Champion Forest Drive, Houston, TX

Attention Artisans of Ansteorra!

Come show your latest A&S Piece by entering into the competition.

One finished item with or without documentation.  Judged by popular vote.

There will be a note cards for feedback and positive input.

Contact our A&S Coordinator for display room needed for your entry

Lady Grania O’Mora
moas at gatesedge.ansteorra.org

Brewers of Ansteorra!

Bring out your best Homemade Beer/Ale, Wine/ Mead, Cider/ Cordial.

(This is a semi-dry site, only bring enough for the judges to sample.)

Judging will be on a point based system.

Beverage with or without Documentation.

Contact our Brew Taster for display room needed for your entry

Lord Rolff Gruenwald

seneschal at gatesedge.ansteorra.org

September 18th is the deadline for all entries

Happy Birthday Gates Edge!!!

--
Lord Rolff Gruenwald
Gatesedge Seneschal