[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf War XXVII

Asoph Hearts asophhearts at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 19:06:30 PST 2018

Greetings Ansteorra,

I hope your Yule Holidays where spectacular.

Gulf Wars 2018  is just around the corner. Trimaris needs our aid. Gleann Abhann and Meridies have allied to destroy Trimaris and we all know how weak Trimaris is…..

 For those who have not been, please know it is a wonderful week where the medieval SCA comes to life. There are more battles than you can fight in. There are more A&S classes than you can attend. There is a wooden castle. There is a small village where they teach many early life skills and live it. And most important, there are 3,000+ people who are friendly and interested in what interests you!

The registration web page is http://www.gulfwars.org/registration/.  You can register by mail, but the postmark must be no later than 1/31/2018. Or you can register online via Paypal by 2/14/2018.

Be sure to indicate your Kingdom of residence. And that you are camping with Ansteorra. Then enter the group you are camping with. Examples include Elfsea, Whitacker or Hird.  Please make sure you have contacted the land coordinator before putting that you are camping with them.

If you are a group’s land coordinator please contact me at asophhearts at gmail.com. This year a group will be required to have 10 registrations to get land.

Ritter Asoph Hearts

Ansteorra Land Coordinator GW XXVII