[Ansteorra-announce] GW 28

Asoph Hearts asophhearts at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 21 17:21:47 PST 2018

Greetings Mighty Ansteorra,

We are less than a month an away from the deadline from PayPal pre-registration for Gulf War 28. If you are mailing in your pre-registration in, you only have until the end of January to do it.

PAYPAL PRE REGISTRATIONS ARE DUE BY FEB 14, 2018!!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe__5W98IfpSFmlQayt8-F2mq9M00rp1uYLo9qhN-lX_ryiNA/viewform

ALL MAILED IN PRE REGISTRATIONS MUST BE POST MARKED BY JAN 31 2018!!!

http://www.gulfwars.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Reg-Form-2018.pdf

Your land staff this year includes.

Lord Rafe Slater, as my deputy.

Master Vincenti da Murano, continuing his work as Constable of the Tower.

Baron Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair will serve as the master cartographer yet again.

The groups with a land person who have contacted me are….

Royal

Bonwicke

BG/Hellsgate

Stargate, Loch Soilleir, and Seawinds (listed as Coastal)

House Whitacer

Namron

Mooneschadowe

Hird

If your groups name does not appear here, no land. Please contact me as soon as possible if you are running land for your group.

There is an interesting project in the works. You may be able to show up to your land cleared and raked.

Asoph Hearts

Land-o-crat Ansteorra GW

asophhearts at gmail.com