[Ansteorra-announce] New Discussion Group about a possible Principality

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 20:22:58 PDT 2019

Greetings Ansteorra,

I have been asked to create a new group to help Ansteorra as we look to the
future and possibly the creation of a Principality in the Northern Region.

This will be a place where we can discuss what a Principality is and isn't
and what it means to Ansteorra and to the future. It will not be a place to
push people in to believing that a Principality is good or bad for the
Kingdom or the populace.

If you would like to join the group go the Subscription page at: