[Ansteorra-announce] 40th Year Fireworks Question Poll

Lillias MacGuffin macguffin at hailmog.org
Mon Jul 29 13:49:19 PDT 2019

Greetings Ansteorra!

For 40th year, we are investigating the possibility of having Fireworks. In
order to make the best decision for our kingdom for whether or not to have
these, and how big a show to consider, we need input from you! There are
pros-and-cons to having fireworks at an event, and we want a well
considered, informed decision. Feel free to cross post so that we reach the
broadest audience.

Please fill out the following anonymous form regarding your thoughts on
Fireworks at 40th Year. We will collect responses until 8:00pm on Sunday,
August 4th.

https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/ca5cd5a49c924e78bdfc9e763b4715ac
*Only responses made through the poll will be counted. That is where we are
collecting the information. Please* do not* respond directly to the email
list. Thank you!*

with joy in service,
Lillias MacGuffin and Liliana Barnes
Co-Stewards of Ansteorra's 40th Anniversary Celebration