[Ansteorra-announce] Virtual Royal Court at Northkeep

Queen of Ansteorra queen at crown.ansteorra.org
Sun May 10 19:53:44 PDT 2020

Ansteorra!

We love traditions, one of those traditions is the love, support, and
confidence that is shown when people swear an Oath of Service or Fealty.
Only certain people and positions are required to swear an Oath, most of
the people that swear an Oath do it because they want to. In order to give
people a chance to swear their Oaths we have come up with a plan and a
schedule.

Starting this coming Saturday, May 16th, we will have a Virtual Royal Court
in connection with The Baron & Baroness of NorthKeep. Court will begin at
4pm and will first feature the Oaths of Fealty from the Landed B&Bs of
Ansteorra.

In the coming weeks we are planning for the following Courts - these may
change
May 23rd -    (Steppes Virtual Event) Knights and Master of Arms that
choose to
May 30th -    Laurels, that choose to
June 6th -     (King’s College Virtual Event) Pelicans, that choose to
June 13th -    Masters of Defense, that choose to
June 20th -    White Scarves, that choose to

We are working on plans for more things so stay tuned and watch for news!

In Service to the Dream,

Jason & Margherita III
King & Queen, Ansteorra