[Ansteorra-announce] Bids open for December 7, 2024 Crown Tournament

Kingdom Seneschal kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 16 21:56:52 PDT 2024

Greetings unto the populace of the most Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra!
We are now seeking and accepting bids for Crown Tournament to be held on
December 7, 2024
Bids must be in no later than August 10th, 2024
Wants:
Large enough to accommodate four list fields roughly 20'x20' each, as well
as ample room for spectators and their accoutrement
A space that can be made private to use as a Royal Room
A space that can be made private for potential circles (hold 40-50 seated
people)
Photos of the site and all rooms should be included, along with room
measurements.
We will need information on the site you plan to use and the facilities
available, including cost, hours available, restrictions, parking and
parking restrictions, accessibility, or anything else that we need to know
to make the best decision for the event. Please remember that we now also
require children’s activities and a quiet space at all Kingdom level events.
Please submit official bids (available on the kingdom Exchequer webpage),
Blackstar ad, event ad checklist for Blackstar ad, and photos of the site.
All documents must be signed. Incomplete bids will not be considered.
The bid in its entirety must be sent to the Kingdom Seneschal, Events
Deputy, Kingdom Exchequer, Their Majesties, and Their Highnesses.
In Service,

Margherita de Mantua (mka Vallie Copley)

Regional Vice President/Seneschal of Ansteorra
         kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org

Society for Creative Anachronism
ReplyForward

         kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org