[Ansteorra-announce] We Need You: Generals for Gulf Wars

Ansteorra Webminister kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 17 08:08:43 PDT 2024

*Title:* We Need You: Generals for Gulf Wars

*Publish Date:* Wed, 17 Jul 2024 15:05:13 +0000

*Author:* kolfinna in kyrra Ottarsdottir

*Link to full announcement:*
https://ansteorra.org/blog/2024/07/17/we-need-you-generals-for-gulf-wars/

*Short Description:*

Their Royal Highnesses wish to set the leadership of the Armies of
Ansteorra in place well in advance to ensure success and happiness for all
of Ansteorra at Gulf Wars. If you feel you are qualified and able to fill
the role of any General, martial or otherwise, please email
trh at crown.ansteorra.org with your information.

See all recent announcements at: https://ansteorra.org/announcements

This automatic cross-posting from the Ansteorra Website to our email list
was configured and is managed by the Ansteorra Webminister. If you notice
issues with the cross-posting, have questions, or have suggestions for
improvements, please reach out via email to
kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org