Ideal Event (Kumis)

Mordraut Freyulf mordraut at moritu.com
Fri Jul 7 12:51:20 PDT 1995

>Ok, Mordraut. Just for you, I think I can help you with some of your
>perfect event. I have recipes for kummis. If you will drink it
>(especially if you will accept cow's milk instead of mare's milk), I
>will make you some.

I have had kumis, both done proper (or as close as the people could get),
and SCA versions of it.  Actually, it isn't that bad.  BTW, the one time I
tried, I ended up with cottage cheese kumis:-(  BLECCCCHHHHH

|   Mordraut Freyulf  |         To try is to succeed           | Dark Horde |
| mordraut at moritu.com |         To NOT try is to fail          |   Moritu   |