Litch & the Hospitaller's office

cmwalden at bga.com cmwalden at bga.com
Thu Mar 23 15:03:57 PST 1995

>>>Antonio
>>>or cmwalden at bga.com
>> Maybe next time you'll be more appropriate and send messages like that
>> privately!
>> Antonio
>> or cmwalden at bga.com
>
>I'm confused! Did you just flame yourself? What happened here?
>
>(Sorry for cluttering the list, but this was so peculiar that I thought
>it should be cleared up.)
>
>Ciao,

Yes I flamed myself!  I am trying desperately not to get myself too uptight
with all of this.  Once I realized my mistake, I decided to relax and enjoy
it.  So, I let myself have it.  If we're not too careful, it could get
weirder.  Perhaps I've not seen my flame yet, and will be very upset when it
arrives.  Maybe I will berate myself for being so rude and inappropriate to
me.  Then I will both be terribly upset and start to seek ways of vengence.
I am both active in the Rapier community--perhaps I could make things very
difficult for me.

We'll have to see...

Yours, etc.
Antonio
or cmwalden at bga.com

(and I will not clutter up your mailing list with a thread of this
stuff...unless you *really* want me to.)