Greetings and a small request

Bill Marx billm at teleport.com
Fri Mar 31 00:03:21 PST 1995

Unto all gathered here does Guillermo Da Sierra Paduce send greetings from
the Kingdom of An-Tir.

I have a quest. I am enamored with the story of Her Grace Rowan Beatrice Von
Kampfer, the queen by right of Arms. I am going through my Gallant trials
here in the Barony of Three Mountains. (Gallant is the Rapier equivalent uf
Sargent in our kingdom.) As part of my trials, I need to perform a Bardic
piece. This would be my first time in the Bardic Circle. The piece I have
chosen is the story or Her Grace Rowan. I have seen the printed story of it
SOMEWHERE. This is the problem I now have. I need to find it again or have
one of the good populace in your fair kingdom could perhaps put me in touch
with Her Grace or give me any details you have so I can flesh out the
details of the wonderful story that is.

I Remain
Yours In Service to the Dream,
Guillermo Da Sierra Paduce