Alternatives to NMS

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Thu Oct 26 22:51:50 PDT 1995

>1. Mark north.... I've wondered a time or two.
>2. Give exit numbers off of major highways, and show the major highways
>        this is one of the most incrediblely simple and helpful things you
>can         put on a map, This way I don't have to squint at every exit sign
>for         200 miles   which leads me into my last hint/request
>3. Put mileages on your map giving as exact a mileage as possible from
>eachturn         off the highway to the next turn, and so on. We all have
>odometers         in our cars and most ofthem work!This is cool for the same
>         reason as #2 I went to an event not to long ago where all it said
>was          "go west from IH-?? on ### out of Qville till XXX Road, go
>right...            From IH-?? to ### was seventy miles or so, have you ever
>tried to read         every road sighn for 70 miles... you get a little
>upset....

Also DON'T say, see map in the (put month here) Black Star. Many of us just
don't have room to keep the past year's (or more) copies of the Black Star
as much as we would like to.

Clarissa

Dottie Elliott  macdj at onr.com   512/990-7314
Computer Applications & Technical Support
Macintosh, Windows, & Internet Training
Web Page Design
Custom Computer Programs
Database Programming

*Your computer problem resolution source!*