Reply re: Your Blue Feather Concerns

Carey McClure applelk at bga.com
Tue Dec 3 16:55:59 PST 1996

Gunnora Hallakarva wrote:

> Heilsa, Dieter
> snip<<<<<<<<

> ::GUNNORA::
>
> Gunnora Hallakarva
> Herskerinde
> Ek eigi visa (th)ik hversu o(dh)lask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna
> heldr hversu na Hersis-A(dh)al

.....................	.......	........	....		....

		Fellow Ansteorrans,

	I find the my feelings mixed. I know some gays both in and out of
the Sca. I agree with the primus of finding someone also in the Sca to share
the experience very worth while effort.  the concern I have is there going to
be sub's for boys looking for girls.. do we want to open that box?

	Not too sure were I will land on this subject, maybe I just needed to
say we/me/I, in the Sca-non-specific-orintation should except each other as is,
(if someone gets the wrong idea about you, just say no thank you, you've
missunderstood).

	Having a gay room mate, we talked and all stated your individual
preferrences and went on with life......

		My wish.... If you are interested in the SCA and understand
what NO THANK YOU means, then come and join us in the SCA !!!!!!

	GOD / KING / BARON-Y / the DREAM

			Connor son of Clure

aka	Carey McClure
	Apple SAfe & Lock