Mjccmc01 at aol.com Mjccmc01 at aol.com
Sat Jul 27 09:09:01 PDT 1996

I think something is missing from some of  the discussions here.  Badon, as a
matter of corporate policy, is not Kingdom Seneschal until the proper
paperwork arrives from corporate.  I think deciding to delay any announcement
of his new office until the paperwork is in order  makes sense.  After all,
there is technically "nothing" to announce, and should the announcement be
made, and then the paperwork fall through, they could find themselves in an
embarrassing situation.

While I certainly think political considerations motivate behavior, I also
think consideration for others and a desire to follow proper procedure also
factor in.  Please note I don't know anything about the particulars of this
situation; I just think our Kingdom is a nicer place to be when we give
people the benefit of  the doubt until there is some real evidence that
something nasty or sneaky is going on.  For example, I know Sir Kief spoke
out of a genuine love and concern for this Kingdom and its populace, and
while I don't necessarily agree with him, I will honor and respect his
motives (not a firebomb at all, Kief.)

I too would really like to know what went on and why these decisions were
made, but  I think it is more helpful to keep an open mind and to remember
that while we may exhibit it in very different ways, we all desire the good
of the Kingdom.

In service,
Mistress Siobhan