Adding to subject line...

Fox Purtill blackfox at eden.com
Wed Mar 20 11:12:08 PST 1996

At 08:47 AM 03/20/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Good Morning,
>
>  Well considering how dead things are, I don't know that we need this.
>  *grin*
>
>  Someone requested that we had something to the subject line to help
>  people scan their mail easily. This can be done without a problem, the
>  question is do people really want it.
>
>  For example, this message would have a subject of:
>
>  Ansteorra> Adding to subject line...

 I was the suggestee.  I noted that the other mailinglists I am on (caid,
babylon..) have them and it helps greatly in sorting mail (especially if you
have one of the nifty new mail sorting programs).

/ Fox Anton Purtill (aka- Lord Squire Crispin Lechtscaerpne Starblade) \
| Internet blackfox at eden.com or {any user}@trueblue.com        ________|