Kingdom Law IS on the net!!!

Michael Mayer delamare at flash.net
Sun Nov 10 05:43:23 PST 1996

On the contrer my fair cousin, Theodric.... Kingdom Law (well, at least
the initial parts of it) ARE on the net!  Following the expansion on the
Ansteorran new member's guide, THE GUIDING HAND, I had begun adding
KINGDOM LAW to my web site as additional info for our new friends.  At
this point Article I, Rights & Duties of the Crown and Article II, Rights
& Duties of the Officers (through Section 3) is available:

http://www.flash.net/~delamare

Those of you anxious for the completed works should find all 8
Articles of LAW by next week (SCA time).  What you will initially read is
LAW last published in August AS XXIX ('94).  I plan to review back issues
of THE BLACK STAR and search for any published updates or changes to
LAW.  Modifications will be made once the entire ('94) version is made
available.

For those of you searching for the electronic version of Kingdom Law, I
hope this will be of benefit.

In Service,

Lord Michael de la Mare
Deputy Kingdom Hospitaler