Elfsea DefenderCulture Camp Competition

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Thu Oct 3 08:28:32 PDT 1996

<snip>
Gunthar stuck his foot in his mouth all the way to his hip by saying:
>Also, there were all those Peers and Nobles and stuff around (probably a
>couple of Laurels, too).  Hence more stuffication.

Gunnora replies:
Gunthar, I know all about you Swedish people.  But did someone drop you on
your head, like, recently?  Peers... and a couple of Laurels?  Last I
looked, Laurels were Peers... according to Corpora, equal in rank and "to be
considered as one group" with Pelicans and Knights.  I think the head blows
cause this problem, I really do!

Wassail,

::GUNNORA::
Who, despite being a Laurel is *not* a second-class Peer.

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde