Whine, whine, whine

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Wed Oct 23 21:38:41 PDT 1996

dennis grace wrote in a message to All:

 dg> Finally, I would like to thank Baron Aodhan for helping to make my
 dg> point concerning archers.  Y'all may recall that I argued in favor
 dg> of an archery award because the situation of archers is unique from
 dg> that of other artists and from other warriors.  As the good baron
 dg> notes:

 dg> <snip>
>[Archery] *has* grown enough interest
>that archery only events are not uncommon.  I haven't seen any period
>encampments only, or costuming only, or weaving only events...

Then let me extend your argument.  Dancers have dance-only events, heralds have
heraldry-only events.  Do they then deserve separate awards and their own
peerages??

Aodhan