Principalities & Awards

Michael A. Chance mchance at crl.com
Wed Oct 2 05:22:53 PDT 1996

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra wrote:

> 2) Technically, the Coronet of P. A would require Coronet of P. B approval
> in order to make an A award to a resident of B - that *may* only be for
> awards carrying formal precedence, however, and reflects my understanding of
> current award presentation limitations at the level of Kingdoms.

This can be done in advance of any particular award.  The Midrealm and
Calontir have established a "treaty" to cover the many folks who live
on or near the borders of the two kingdoms, and play frequently in the
other kingdom from which they actually reside.  Those individuals are
named in the treaty (which is updated periodically), and the treaty
counts as "prior consultation and approval".

Mikjal Annarbjorn
--
Michael A. Chance          St. Louis, Missouri, USA    "At play in the fields
Work: mc307a at sw1stc.sbc.com                             of St. Vidicon"
Play: mchance at crl.com