Elfsea Defender Raves

damaris damaris at geocities.com
Tue Oct 8 07:41:19 PDT 1996

I meant to rave about this but never got around to it.  The feast at the
Nordic encampment cooked by HL Rhiain with help from Gala and Jehanne was
absolutely sumptuous.  It featured lamb, beef, venison, red cabbage,
regular cabbage with meatballs, and one duck that must've said a bad
word. (ask me about the story of the foul-mouthed parrot).  Anyway there
was more but I didn't get that far because after sampling the above
mentioned delights, I was stuffed.  It was wonderful.

--
Damaris of Greenhill /mka Susan Wieland
"Mead brewer extrodinaire"

A great many people think they are thinking when they are
only rearranging their prejudices.  --William James.