principalities

Richard Bainter pug at interval.net
Wed Sep 18 05:35:43 PDT 1996

> Actually, I think it might be a little more different then now. Now we
> have a certain level of commonality required by the standards of
> Ansteorra. Becoming separate from that (as a Kingdom or Principality
> with a decent level of autonomy) would allow the regions to more fully
> develop their own flavor outside of those constraints.

I know that this could cause differences, but I don't know that it would
be that different than the local groups have now. Despite Ansteorra
being one Kingdom, each group/area has it's own flavor already.

> >Heck, the Principalities could have border wars over the "grey" areas of
> >the Kingdom. *grin*
> Of course, but I'm still not sure why we'd really want to just stay as
> Principalities. Just doesn't seem much different, to me.

I doubt they do. It'll just be some enjoyment to try and keep them
friendly while they transition.

The question will be, can each of the 3 regions become actual Kingdoms?
If not, what happens if 2 split off and leave the third holding the bag?
Do they get sucked up by one of the original Kingdoms or possibly other
neighboring Kingdoms?

> Either way,
> as long as it's enjoyable and educational, I'll still renew my
> membership. :)

As well. *smile*

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something