ANST - To Dennis O' Connor

Garth green at man.com
Wed Aug 6 10:09:02 PDT 1997

Dennis O'Connor wrote:

> [...]
I mearly stated an opinon that you seem to disagree with. That's fine -
my words are not engraved in stone and handed down from a mountain. You
are the one who hurls insults not me. Everybody can read the above text.
You are the one who is trying to convert this into a pissing contest and
I am no longer interested in you.
                                    Don