ANST - To Dennis O' Connor

Eric Jackson jackser at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Aug 6 15:42:57 PDT 1997

     SNIP

     Dennis O'Conner,

        It is nice to see someone use Logic and their skills at debate so
     skillfully, however I was enjoying the thread about courts and the
     purpose of the different orders.  I am not enjoying the I argue better
     than you topic that for today has dominated the list would you mind
     next time to please take your Logic and argument private so that this
     list can continue to be the enjoyable list that it is. If you are
     looking for good arguments and debates try the rialto I have heard
     that that is what it is really good for. Which is why I only look at
     the files that Stephan L'Rous converts to HTML because I don't want to
     wade through all of the Logical debates to find out what I want to
     really know about. Thank you for your time and if you feel the need to
     respond my e-mail address is jackser at okway.okstate.edu

                                Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn
                                Eldest son of House Windbourne
                                One of the founders of Wyrmschlauger