ANST - largess

Elyh at aol.com Elyh at aol.com
Fri Aug 8 19:21:24 PDT 1997

I remember being given a bell too. It was in court at my first event
and HL Rolanda Rossner wanted to thank me for standing troll duty.
I too still have the bell.  It's silent now, though. After replacing
the dinger twice the place of attachment finally broke off.  Still
teasure it though.

*********

He does, he does!  He's always wearing that thing!  And he tells its story to
anyone who stands still long enough!!!!

Ghia