ANST - Medieval personality

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 06:57:24 PDT 1997

On August 16th, I introduced this group to the Medieval Personality test.
 Since that time it has traveled to four kingdoms and has been responded to
by over 50 people in our kingdom alone.  I have been in touch with the web
site people and theyare appreciative of the response.  They would like to
know if other types of medieval testing would be productive or if a more in
depth ananlysis would be of use.  I told them I would post to this group and
send them any feedback.  What do you have to say????
BTW- you can find all kinds of interesting sites at 3 a.m. when you wife is
coughing and keeping you awake all night.

             Baron Bors of Lothian