ANST - Posting anonymously

Elyh at aol.com Elyh at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 20:12:37 PDT 1997

Here's hoping to get back onto a subject that, if not exactly
medieval, might actually be of use to an SCA'er who reads this
list.  Not that what we were discussing wasn't, but.....

- Bs. Katrionna Heather MacLochlainn  (a.k.a. Kat)
  Writing from the Barony of Wiesenfeuer

*************************

Is there an echo in here?

Why is it, that when I subscribe to so many different lists, it is my own
kingdom who leaves the bad taste in mouth?  Please, many of you are friends I
know well and love much, so lets leave the nastiness out of our posts.  I am
here to meet fellow Ansteorrans, learn stuff about our period that I might
otherwise not think to explore, and to enjoy myself.  But it has seemed
lately that everything written is either rude, or a criticism of that
rudeness, or a criticism of the criticism....  I am as guilty as anyone.  Can
we stop it now?

Ghia

Madame Ghislaine Fontanneau
AoA