ANST - Rapier Collegium / underwear

TheaG TheaG at aol.com
Sat Dec 27 09:34:09 PST 1997

By now you have probably heard that Namron is hosting its first annual Rapier
Championship and Collegium, January 24th.  At said collegium, I will be
presenting a class on renaissance underclothes.

I would like this 'class' to be an opportunity for those who are interested in
the subject to share and learn from each other.  Bring your best research and
your best work and let's compare notes!  If you would like to participate,
please e-mail me (TheaG at aol.com).  I'll try to organize things so that our
discussion goes smoothly.

If you are interested in authentic (late 16th century) underclothes but are
new to the topic, you are most welcome to attend the class.  You will be able
to take home some solid research leads as well as practical suggestions.

Clare Margaret di Cuneo
(mka Thea Goldsby)