Who should fight (was)R

Terry_A._Harper at hud.gov Terry_A._Harper at hud.gov
Thu Mar 6 04:46:41 PST 1997

>I have to think back several years to remember the last time I heard
>of someone actually being told they wouldn't be allowed to fight in
>Crown.  That doesn't seem to indicate an abuse of power on the part
>of the Kings.
 I don't have to think back that long, when Richard was King, the
          Crown Tourney that Mikael won last, my husband, Tor, was not
          allowed to fight the tourney.  Later, he was asked to
          fight the bi.  He had been allowed to fight in at least
          two Crown tourney's before this, so I'm not sure what the
          reasoning was behind the action.

     Rhiain