Peers and students, my

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Thu May 29 12:06:30 PDT 1997

Greetings,

>Jumping down from her soapbox, rope firmly attached around her neck

>Clare

Hmmm. Anyone out there studied medieval rope making? There is a good
basic skill that might be interesting. I would like to see more
good, basic skills of the Middle Ages. There is a lot more to the
Arts and Sciences than pretty boxes and decorative items. Unfortunately,
in our current Middle Ages, pretty often seems to be more important
and get more acolades than useful.

Now as to executions, it seems that the quality of those were rather
hit and miss in the real Middle Ages. And yes, I have a small file on
executions for those who might be interested:

executions-msg     (9K) 12/16/94    Executions in the Middle Ages.

Ld. Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com