Peers and students...

Paul Gilbert vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu
Thu May 29 11:02:21 PDT 1997

Let me raise my hand and ask a dumb question....

As I wipe the egg off my face here.....

I know well what squires and apprentices are. What or to whom or how
or in what capacity are students and proteges (sp?) made or used for.

Also, from the posts I have seen, can Pelicans take on students or
whatever the correct name would be? I would like to know more about
that.

Thank you for the time

In Service....

Nikolas

Paul Gilbert                                                 Nikolas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas                                        Exchequer of The Fort
409-291-9532                                             Barony of Ravens Fort
vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu                             Kingdom Of Ansteorra
                    Society For Creative Anachronism