History of Coffee.....

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Fri May 30 09:15:35 PDT 1997

Nikolas said:

>I am looking also for its use in Russia in the 1500's +-.

>My persona is Russian, late 1500's in the court of Ivan IV.

There are a few Russian and Kievian personas around but
information sources are a bit more scarce than for English
folks, at least in English.

While you are looking at my coffee file you might want to
check these files in the CULTURES section:

Russia-msg        (45K) 11/ 7/96    Russian and Kievian Culture and language.
Rus-women-art     (14K) 12/12/95    Lecture notes on 16c. Russian women.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com