ANST - ANST- Ladies Chest Protection

Nan Bradford-Reid ad-4na at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Nov 3 06:58:08 PST 1997

At 10:55 PM 11/2/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Lady Vanora,
>Methinks you are much mistaken.  Sharp blows to the breast can cause cysts
>to develop, and they are removed and sent to be tested for cancer.
>Marthe de Blenkinsop

Exacamento!!  That is what I was referring to earlier in one of my posts!!!
I ended up with a lump exactly where I received a sharp blow and had to have
it removed and tested.  Remember, too, that non-malignant lumps can grow and
become cancerous in the center (ask Lady Osprey).  But I think the main
point remains that the sternum and xiphoid need to be protected--on both
sexes.  Sir Conor received a blow there and couldn't draw enough breath to
tell the guy (it was in a melee) that the shot was good.  If the person in
question had hit him in the same spot again, it might have gone very badly
for him!

HL Catherine Harwell
|N. Bradford-Reid              |"If you want to inspire confidence, |
|Air Force ROTC Detachment 825 |*give plenty of statistics*.  It    |
|The University of Texas       |does not matter that they should be |
|AD-4NA at mail.utexas.edu        |accurate, or even intelligible, so  |
|Phantom CAP SQDN 42352        |long as there is enough of them."   |
|A-1 Skyraiders Association    |                  Lewis Carroll     |