ANST - kA&S

Mitchell, Paul (DALLAS) Mitchell at dallas.genphysics.com
Mon Nov 17 05:46:00 PST 1997

Galen here!

I would like to take a moment to offer word-fame to the Ansteorran
Order of the Laurel.  They turned out in _great_ numbers for Kingdom
A&S in Bonwicke, and I never saw one all day that wasn't working
hard judging and writing and talking with artisans, or doing the
administrative work involved in conducting the event.

Well Done!

 - Galen