ANST - Three Kings

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Mon Oct 27 09:51:59 PST 1997

> There was also the wonderful warm stew and brisket from Claudia of
> Mooneschadowe, the Fettuccine from Richard Fairbourne, and the awesome
> brisket from Sir Gunthar and friends that made this just a down home and
> friendly event.  It's great to be an Ansteorran!

Although I enjoy the praise it is undeserved. The praise for the brisket, stew
and all of the snacks after "Court" should mainly go to Eoian, Ly Alyse, Amra,
and I'm not sure who donated the brisket (Esko?) sorry, I had a couple of
things on my mind that day. I had very little to do with the meal prepared for
the populace other than bringing it up. Mistress Rhiannon also donated all of
the leftovers from the luncheon. There was very little left so we're happy
everyone enjoyed it. If I left someone out please remind us.

> And considering the late changes of
> commanders on the Yorkist side they put together one tough little army
> themselves.  This bodes well for Gulf Wars.

Yeah, myself and the other commanders certainly enjoyed the "strategic
challenge" of facing a force twice our size.

> Talen
> --------
> Centurion Talen von Marienburg
> Kriegsherr von Nordsteorra