ANST - Kids

Tiger lil tygerlyl at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 15:30:55 PDT 1997

>given, so he wrote about the Goddess Danu and the Tuatha de
>Danaan.
Oh hey, whats better is when the teacher knows the words "Tuatha de
Danaan", but from the movie "Willow" and considers them made up words
from a childs vocabulary, my 8 year old daughter got that one.

His teacher went ballistic, had a fit, 'why this
>are pagan goddess.  ''Well yes, they are, btw, do _you_ know
>what pagan means?''  the teacher had apparently wanted
>something on either greek or roman gods/goddess'.

Giggle, they should be more specific on which pagan gods/goddess they
want..hehehe

>> Just for grins...who else has stories about our SCA kids?

A six year old trying to say/ define "Spang Hewing" to a group of
somewhat older non-SCA kids..with a lisp from missing front teeth..try
it sometime..it was a riot.

Rachel