ANST -Ladies Chest Protection

Nan Bradford-Reid ad-4na at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 29 12:23:04 PST 1997

>>So my question becomes: Is it possible to strike even a
>merely *legal* blow upon an unprotected femine breast without causing
>undue pain? Lady fighters, what say you?

Not from my perspective, but then even mammograms are right out because they
are so incredibly painful I almost hit the technician!!  But, I suppose some
ladies haven't any nerve endings there, and are, of course, welcome to
expose any part of their anatomy to abuse if they wish.  (Yowser, if someone
doesn't pick up on all the openings in that paragraph, well, they're not
really in the SCA!)

Catherine (don't tell Conor *I* said any of that :):):)) Harwell

|N. Bradford-Reid              |"If you want to inspire confidence, |
|Air Force ROTC Detachment 825 |*give plenty of statistics*.  It    |
|The University of Texas       |does not matter that they should be |
|AD-4NA at mail.utexas.edu        |accurate, or even intelligible, so  |
|Phantom CAP SQDN 352          |long as there is enough of them."   |
|A-1 Skyraiders Association    |                  Lewis Carroll     |